Saturday, January 07, 2006

Just an update...approx two weeks into my 'redefining'. I am satisfied with the results! I want to take the time to say this...there have been some that have not been satisfied with how thier SL's progressed after making such a huge investment. Like I've stated before, SL's were my way to loc'd hair and I proudly tell people that I started with SL's and recommend them to anyone who asks! I want those who start out with SL's to know that this is just one alternative to cutting your investment (in both time and money)!! BTW, I am not a professional hair ANYTHING! This is just my journey....and I, like my locz are continuing to evolve and I'm lovin' it!! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

Hi Blqberrylocz,

Above anything else, we have to be happy with what we see in the mirror. Your locks are still gorgeous! Congratulations on doing what you needed to do to make YOU happy.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Blqberrlocz,
Gurl, that hair of yours is off the hook. I have sisterlocks and love what you'd done with yours. I'll be checkin in on you.

Peace!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Blqberrylocz said...

Thanks Tanya!! I have to admit that I went through this feeling of "betrayal", because the Sisiterlock TM family is just that, FAMILY! But still have to be true to me. I've read past posts on the different groups that I belong to and there are some that ask about alternatives once having SL's put in.I just wanted to show them my alternative. Thanks for the support!


To LaChanda,
Your SL's are awesome!! They are thick and shiny! I especially like them after your cut!!

To all SL'ers,
Continue to enjoy the journey, it's like going to church (if I could use that analogy), we are all going to the same building, but coming from different places, with different experiences to tell about!

12:05 PM  
Blogger brunsli said...

Blqberrylocz,

Your locks look beautiful!

You're still in the Sisterlocks family!

8:33 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

Blqberrylocz,

Please, give us an update!

How are your combined locks doing?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad you posted the combining of your sisterlocks, because when I REACH MY 6 MONTH MARK I will be seriously considering combining mine, I believe my Sisterlocks are way too small for me to ever be able to maintain them myself. Thank you so much for the Inspiration and instruction of 1 option. peace and blessings to you.

2:37 PM  
Blogger B said...

Your hair is beautiful.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home