Friday, January 06, 2006

I was told my hair was not long enough to hold a pattern, so I was scheduled to return in 4 weeks. The second visit my consultant (who is the BOMB) started to hook me up and as soon as she would finish with one row and start on the next, the previous row was unraveling!! She tried several times before giving up and giving me another appointment!! I later learned that I had been the first in her 7 years of Sisterlocking TM, whose hair had given her the flux like mine did!! In my frustration I left her house and promptly went to the beauty supply, returned home with my purchase and RELAXED my hair!!! I was like, forget this, I can't keep going around looking like who shot John! By this time my hair had grown out of the cute little TWA and was just there!! I, like many other locers, did not take the opportunity to explore, experience, and enjoy my hair in its naturual state outside of the confines of a TWA. I have to tell you though that as I was rinsing the relaxer out of my hair, I immediately regretted putting it in!! My hair, which is pretty thick, felt thin and lifeless! Needless to say after three months I return to my consultant and becuase of the length, she was able to put in my Sisterlocks TM. I was elated!! The above collage (Picasa got it going on!) shows my hair a day or two after getting my SL's. I had braided and rolled on perm rods to get this effect. But get this!! I had a pack of Soft Spikes in my bathroom drawer that my mom had sent me...I JUST started using them, almost 1 1/2 years later!! BTW my locversay is August 17, 2004. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home