Sunday, May 25, 2008










HAIR SHOTS!!
Another style I came up with by rolling, tucking and tying! I took some locs from slightly past the middle of the top of my head brought them foward and rolled slightly back to get the 'rooster' top. I then took the locks in the front and covered the rolled locs, securing them by taking locs from either side and doing a half plait and secured by taking another section of locs from either side and tying! Quick and easy!! Check out the funky updo I did while in Vegas...
My honey likes my locs curled, I just don't know how many times I am going to be able to do that this summer!! My hair is longer this summer than it was last summer and having the curls means that for the most part my locs will be loose...its HOT as chicken grease here in AZ!!! I guess I'll have to come up with curly updos that don't look like I'm going to a wedding everyday!! Any suggestion?!








1 Comments:

Blogger De Wiam said...

Menulis! – Memperbarui blog Anda setidaknya beberapa kali setiap hari. Pastikan bahwa Anda termasuk frase kata kunci penting dalam posting Anda yang akan menarik pengunjung mesin pencari.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home