Saturday, February 09, 2008



Here is where I combine three thin locs together over a year or two ago...I will show pics of this one once I decide which one to sacrifice, but then I will combine the two left and let them grow! I do plan on cutting them all to one length after a year or more, once I get more overall length! The point to which I cut them is where they have locked onto one secure loc. I'm patient enough...unless someone is all in my head, you really can't tell the difference and that difference doesn't really bother me at all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Docs Locs said...

By the way, why did you decide to combine your locs? I ws worried about the small size of my sisterlocs at first, but I figured that I could combine them if I didn't like the size. I just curious.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Blqberrylocz said...

Hi Docs Locs,
I personally did not get use to the size of my locs...it really is that simple :)! I like the size of them now and have started new locs with hair that is loose and they are skinny minnies, but eventually I will combine them with the closest loc...

4:47 PM  
Blogger Natasha Dyer said...

(I know its been awhile since you've updated the blog, but I hope you'll see this.) Your ends looked sealed in this photo. Were they sealed before you combined your locks? Just curious.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home