Saturday, March 04, 2006

42 and still looking good!

Please don't take this as being conceited, I'm just learning to love me!! I no longer wait for others to tell me that they love me, I tell me every day!! I turned 42 on the 4th of February. My family suprised me by visiting me here in Phoenix, AZ, from Gary, Indiana. My daughters planned the whole thing!! It was the best birthday in years!!
Hey, for those who watch TLC, have you ever wondered why they rarely have African Americans on '10 Years Younger'? Like my aunt always says....Black don't crack!! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Natural Kinks said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!! You do look fabulous! And you locks are lovely.

7:36 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

What a nice surprise!

Happy birthday!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Maryee said...

You are beautiful and I hope I have as much life and spunk as you when I'm your age. You go girl!!!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

I feel ya on this girl and yes you do look fab-u-lous! I'm right behind you turing 42 in October.

Happy Be-lated!

6:42 PM  
Blogger KLynn said...

You're allowed to be conceited on your own blog. :) I too will be 42 this year.

Re 10 Years Younger: Um, yep. *nodding* I usually render people speechless.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home